The National Student Survey 2012 has now been launched! For all final year students, this is your chance to give feedback about your course and your experience at Worcester. The results are published for prospective students to see how satisfied previous students have been with the course, and the University use the results to change things within the University!
You can fill out the survey at www.thestudentsurvey.com
HAVE YOUR SAY!
Below are some of the results from last years Survey.
The 2011 NSS results have now been published.
According to feedback from the National Student Survey 2011:
* Worcester staff are good at explaining things and are enthusiastic about what they are teaching
* Worcester courses help students to improve their career prospects
* Worcester staff are easy to contact when students need assistance
* Worcester IT resources are easy to access when students need them
* Worcester courses help students to improve communication skills and present themselves with confidence
* As a result of their studies students say that they feel more confident in tackling unfamiliar problems.
For further feedback and to see the University's response to this, click here.